Statement Of Faith
We believe the central truths of Christianity as they are revealed to us in the Bible, including:
- The Unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The Sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
- The Virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ and his life on earth as both fully God and fully man.
- The Crucifixion; He was crucified, died, was raised bodily and ascended to heaven from where He will return, in glory, to be united with His church and to judge the world.
- The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration and His indwelling in the life of the believer.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of all people since the fall, rendering them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone.
- The existence of Satan; while being the spiritual opponent of God and His church, he was defeated by Christ at the cross.
- The future bodily resurrection of all the dead for judgement.
- The practices of baptism and the Lord’s Supper:
- Baptism as a testimony to the union of the believer with Christ in His death and resurrection
- And the Lord’s Supper as a remembrance of Jesus’ death on the cross and as a sign of the new covenant between God and man.
- One holy universal church which is the body of Christ and to which all true believers belong.
- The divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of Holy Scripture, as originally given, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
Detailed Statement of Faith with Biblical References
We believe in one God, the Creator of heaven and earth (Gen. 1:1), who is the Keeper (Psa. 16:1; Deut. 6:24; Col. 1:17) and Perfector (Deut. 32:4; Heb. 12:2) of all things. He exists eternally (Rev. 1:17; Deut. 33:27) as three distinct but equal persons (Gen. 1:26; Isa. 6:3; Luke 3:21-22; Matt. 28:19): Father (Isa. 9:6), Son (John 10:33-36; Col. 2:9) and Holy Spirit (2 Cor. 3:17). He is: Unique (Isa. 40:18; Heb. 4:15), Unchangeable (Heb. 13:8; Mal. 3:6), in all places simultaneously (Matt. 28:20; Psa. 139:7-8), Sovereign (Job 23:13), all-powerful (Isa. 40:10; Rev. 1:8), self-existing (John 5:26), all-knowing (John 21:17), self-sufficient (Acts 17:24-25), true and faithful (John 14:6; Deut. 7:9; Rev. 19:11), of endless love (1 John 4:10), just (Deut. 32:4) and Holy (Rev. 15:4; Isa. 6:3).
We believe in Jesus Christ, our Lord. The Father has given His one and only Son (John 3:16), conceived by the Holy Spirit (Luke 1:35), and born of the Virgin Mary (Matt. 1:23; Isa. 7:14), fully God (John 1:1; John 20:28; Tit. 2:13-14) and fully man (Phil. 2:5-8; Rom. 1:3). We believe that He was crucified and died to reconcile us to God (Rom. 5:10), that He was raised bodily (Col. 2:13-15) from the dead and ascended to heaven (Acts 1:9-11) as the supreme power in heaven and earth (Eph. 1:20-23). We believe that He will return in glory (Luke 21:27) to be united with His church, to establish His eternal reign (John 5:24-25) of peace and to judge the world in righteousness (Matt. 26:27; 2 Tim. 4:1; Matt. 25:32).
Vision & Values
Our vision and values express how we seek to follow Jesus and make him known
Find out more about our vision & values below
The leadership team is responsible for coordinating the activates of the church
Find out more about our leadership team below